Christian Community Child Care Center
Address: 408 East GoSalisbury, MD 21804
Phone #: 410-749-9811
Fax #: 410-546-5325
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 7:00am to 5:30pm
Mrs. Sakina Cropper
Our Mission at the Christian Community Child Care Center is to provide local working families with affordable, quality child care in a Christian setting. It is our purpose to develop Christian character and sharpen social skills. We recognize that all children have unique gifts, talents, and intelligences. We also recognize how important our parents are. The role of a parent is so important. We, the staff at the Christian Community Child Care Center, are committed to continuous education to sharpen our skills to meet the individual needs of each child. It is our purpose to create interesting and inviting areas of learning to enable the children to learn as small children do, through play. We will consistently analyze the program to ensure that all children are leaving our center Kindergarten ready.
Why C5?The Goals of Christian Community Child Care are to:
- Provide a caring, safe, and nuturing environment.
- Proved a developmentally appropriate curriculum that encourages children in activities to promote problem solving, social skills, and creativity.
- Create an environment conducive for learning and exploration.
- Reinforce positive behavior, self awareness, and cooperative skills.
- Allow students enrolled in an education program the chance to grow and develop appropriate learning skills.
- To provide a well-rounded daily schedule that addresses all areas of learning and meets the needs of all of the students.
- Build a solid foundation between family, school, and the community.
- Maintain a professional early childhood teaching staff.
- Be a model early childhood program for our local community.
Infants & Toddlers(up to age 2): $215.00 * Infant room open Mon. - Fri. 7:30am to 5:30pm
2-3 year old: $160.00
Before and After Care: $90.00
Before OR After Care: $60.00
All Day Care for School-Age Students/Drop In: $25.00(daily) in addition to weekly tuition
The First Week's Tuition is required before the enrollment start date and it may also reserve you child's spot for up to 2 weeks.
Weekly tuition is due on Friday for services rendered on the following week.
- Maryland Excels
- Bible Time
- Snacks - A.M. Snacks and P.M. Snacks for all children over 2.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Field Trips
- Special Events
If you would like more information please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible